It’s time for another character build contest. This time, we are visiting video games with the character Booker DeWitt from the much acclaimed Bioshock: Infinite. This will be an interesting contest because each person’s version of Booker can be vastly different. Booker definitely has his own personality and skillset, but he also represents the player and his skills could be honed in melee, various firearms or a variety of vigors which produce magic like effects ranging from elemental damage and telekinesis to mind control.
As a bonus, I’m also re-opening submissions for the X-man Angel from the previous contest.
- You can only enter once. Make it good.
- Submissions should include the following: A stat block or character sheet for the character at first level, a list of character choices per level up to 11th level, a summary of abilities and powers at 11th level and a background write up for the character similar to what you might see for a character in an adventure or a pregenerated character.
- Character builds should use Pathfinder Society rules, but feel free to include notes at the end to expand the options for non-society play.
- Submissions need to be received before Monday, May 19, 2014.
- Send submissions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand them in on paper to one of our regional Venture-Officers.
- Participants should be willing to pick up the prize at one of our scheduled events.
Entries will be judged by non-participants with on the following criteria.
- Faithful: Is this character a good representation of the original
- Rules: Clever use of Pathfinder rules in the build and lack of mistakes
- Setting: Has this character’s background been adjusted to fit Golarion’s setting in a seamless and interesting manner
Prizes! I’ve got a miniature of Booker DeWitt for the winner. It is on a 1″ base so it can be used with Pathfinder. The winning entry will be featured in an article on this blog so the world can see your work.